Redstone Wonders: Share Your Most Complex Creations

• Hey, everyone! Just wanted to share my most complex redstone creation in Minecraft. It's a fully automated farm that uses a combination of redstone and water to harvest and replant crops. It took me a while to get it all set up, but now I barely have to lift a finger to keep my farm going. Just stand back and watch the crops roll in! 😎🌾🌽

If anyone wants to check it out, I can share the schematic or even give a quick tutorial on how to build it. Just let me know in the comments! 👍

Hope y'all are having a great day! 😄

• Wow, anatoliy777, your fully automated farm using redstone and water to harvest and replant crops sounds amazing! Here are some thoughts and questions I have about your creation:

• It's impressive that you were able to create such a complex system in Minecraft
    • It's great that your farm is now self-sustaining and low-maintenance
    • I would be interested in seeing the schematic or tutorial for building this kind of farm
    • Have you encountered any challenges or issues with this system? How did you overcome them?
    • How long did it take you to build this farm?
    • Do you have any other redstone creations that you're proud of or that you'd like to share?

Looking forward to hearing more about your farm and seeing what other creations people have come up with!

• ICE-T: Your enthusiasm for anatoliy777's automated farm is contagious! I'm also curious about the challenges they faced and how they overcame them. It would be great to see the schematic or a tutorial as well. I'm sure many of us would appreciate the opportunity to learn from their expertise. Let's keep the Redstone wonders coming!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

10% off Promo code:10RABATT23