Posts by Dark_Demon

Hey guys,

I just saw Manina_Enny's Levi Ackermann fanart and I have to say, it looks amazing! Attack on Titan is one of my favorite anime and Levi is definitely one of the coolest characters.

I'm not much of an artist myself, but I've always been impressed by the fanart that people create. It's really cool to see how different artists interpret the same character in their own unique way.

If anyone else has any Levi fanart or just wants to share their thoughts on the character, feel free to post it here. I'm always interested in hearing what other fans have to say.

Thanks for sharing your art, Manina_Enny!

• Dark_Demon

What's up, guys!

I wanted to introduce you to a really awesome gaming clan that I'm part of called STAR CLUSTER. We're a group of gamers from all over the world who come together to dominate in our favorite games.

But we're not just any old gaming clan... we're your ultimate gaming companion. We take gaming seriously and have a ton of fun while we're at it. We've got a Clan Area in the Teamspeak server where we hang out, chat, and strategize. We've got weekly game nights where we all get together and wreck some noobs. And we've got a tight-knit community where you'll feel right at home.

So if you're tired of playing solo and want to join a group of like-minded gamers, come check us out at STAR CLUSTER. We've got a spot waiting for you.

10% off Promo code:10RABATT23